Friday, November 07, 2003

Yes, He Really Wants to Hurt You

I may be in the minority, but I don't want to see Taboo flop. I laughed my wee ass off at Charles Busch's Shanghai Moon, and I've always nutured a secret love for Culture Club. (Rosie O'Donnell I'm still out on. I'm still holding that television stint against her.) So I'm getting more and more annoyed with Michael Reidel from the New York Post, who's dedicating much of his recent column space to salivating over the imminent ruin of this musical. Dude, I know nastiness sells papers (you work for the Post, so you know), but I don't find much to be gleeful about in yet another tanking musical. Especially one that's been compared to the Titanic before it even opens. So much for the preview period, eh?

Today Boy George wrote back. Under the circumstances, he's fairly restrained. I'm not writing a word about the tutu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home